Clearing a Space Inside and Out:
Organizing for a Happy New Year! Workshop presented by:
Nicole Abramovici, Professional Organizer and
Robin Kappy, LCSW, Focusing Oriented Psychotherapist
Friday December 11, 2009
6:00 PM-8:00 PM
-Are your personal and work environments a reflection of your "inner-spaces"?
-Would re-organizing your home, office and/or schedule help you to move forward personally and/or professionally?
This focusing-oriented (www.focusing.org) workshop offers you an opportunity to:
- take time to reflect upon your inner and outer spaces.
- make changes, rather than resolutions you may or may not keep in the new year.
- realign with your values.
- learn practicable organization techniques and tips.
- prepare for a successful and happy new year!
Please join us for our experiential workshop. We are integrating our skills to offer both meaningful dialog and practical, hands-on solutions for better personal organization.
$20 Per Person
Limited seating: 15 seats available- Please RSVP to here to reserve your seat.
Focusers and focusing-interested people are invited to attend.
No previous art experience needed. Please join Janet Pfunder and me, both therapists and visual artists, as we expand upon our very well received presentation at the April 2008 meeting of the New York Metro Focusing Group.
"Participating in the evening of Visual Experiencing was like taking a breath of fresh air into my being... an amazing new space of renewal and energy,
a place that I continue to return to. Something in me has shifted fundamentally."
-Cynthia Callsen, Focusing Trainer
"How important your words were - they continued to live and have impact a day and a half later, and the ideas that you presented will remain alive within us for some time."
-Anne Shollar, focusing Trainer
Our workshop will include:
• guided focusing.
• experiencing space, forms and color in fresh ways.
• unfolding meanings and metaphors.
• cultivating your "art-mind".
• body-centered art-making (to take home with you).
• sharing and open discussion...
November 15, 2008
4 Hours: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM